One-day prenatal course offered each month from 9am to 4pm.
It is ideal for patients to participate between 28 and 32 weeks gestation.
All courses will be held at our Durant Road Office:
- Expecting families will be educated on the stages of labor and birth process
- Comfort and relaxation techniques to manage pain and ease anxiety
- Support person will learn their role and ways to help
- What are medical interventions?
- How to be prepared for hospital stay
- Post partum care
- Breastfeeding Basics
- Newborn care
Instructor Sandy Arnold
Sandy is a Lamaze trained Childbirth Educator, Certified Lactation Consultant and works in Labor and Delivery at WakeMed Raleigh Campus. Sandy has 21 years of experience working with mothers and babies.